Upozornenie: Posledné kusy na sklade!
|Autori:||Bente Elisabeth Bassøe Gjelsvik, Line Syre|
The pioneering text by internationally renowned Bobath instructor and therapist Bente Gjelsvik is now in a revised and expanded second edition. The Bobath Concept in Adult Neurology, Second Edition, is updated with the latest theoretical insights, research literature, and clinical guidelines to provide an evidence-based, practice-oriented guide to the assessment and treatment of patients with lesions of the central nervous system. Bridging the gap between theoretical assumptions and everyday therapy practice, the book offers an understanding of the interaction between the central nervous system, the musculoskeletal system, movement, and function, and helps readers apply their knowledge to form hypotheses through clinical reasoning in the rehabilitation of adults with neurological conditions.
- Completely revised case histories chapter with entirely new patient cases
- Key coverage of recent clinical trials and research studies
- Restructured and reorganized chapters for a more logical presentation of content
- Concise descriptions of the central nervous system and the neuro-musculo-skeletal systems, motor control, and neural and muscular plasticity
- Useful discussion of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health as a basis for assessment
- More than 200 lucid photographs and illustrations aid in quick grasp of the material
The new edition of this seminal volume contains the theoretical information, clinical details, and practical examples of the Bobath Concept for the management of neurological disability. It is a must-read for physical therapists and occupational therapists at all levels who seek the best assessment and treatment outcomes for neurologically impaired individuals.